Friday, June 22, 2007

Raegan turned 3 months on Wednesday. She is really talking and being social now. She smiles all the time when you talk to her but I can never get her to smile when the camera is in her face. Go figure. We have had a fun couple of weeks. We went to Kansas to visit my family. Once again, Raegan's cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles had lots of love to give her. Raegan especially enjoys her cousins. We had her swimsuit photo shoot while we were at Grandmas (we had to take advantage of her leopard bedding)....Brian thought Raegan's bikini was too revealing but I thought she looked so cute.

We meet Reese, Meghan and Kevin Polks baby girl. She is adorable of course. Sara vonLeonrod also came to see Raegan when she was in Kansas. In addition, we also met Shelly, Ella and Emily Swearingen, Tracee Tiffany and her girls, Jamie Junker and Audra Sanchez and her two kiddos. Unfortunatly, I forgot my camera that day so I didn't get any pics with that crew :(

Grandma Pat came back to Texas for a week and we had lots of fun with her. Grandma claims Raegan is a "grandma's girl" but I still argue she is a "momma's girl" :) She sure does love her Grandma Pat and Grandma Marlene though. I decided I'd just do a video since we have so many pics to share.

Raegan and her Grandma Pat


1 comment:

Becky said...

She is absolutely precious! You told me she was a "little dramatic", but what do you expect momma'...she's got a zebra bikini!!! :) Lots of love to you, Becky