Sunday, August 19, 2007

We just love this picture. Raegan gives us this "Surprised" look pretty often. I guess at her age everything is new and exciting.





Here Brian and Raegan are practicing reading using flashcards and by watching "My baby can read" videos. It's a little early but Brian is sure she is getting it. She really looks at the words. We have some friends that have a 2 year old who can read at an elementary level. We're hoping Raegan is that smart too!




"Somebody please tell my mom its 100 degrees outside! She insisted we play dress up and try on some of our bigger clothes in my closet. You can see by my expression that I think she is a little weird...what is she doing to me?"

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Seriousy.. just when I think she cannot get any cuter.. she does.. she is such a doll!!!