Monday, October 22, 2007

Can you see the drool hanging off her chin? I swear her two bottom teeth are going to come in this week....they are so close! It was 52 here today so we got out our cozy warm cloths. I'm ready for fall except for the rain we also had all day. The rain was a good excuse however for me to nap with Raegan :) I love snuggling with her.




Yes, that is an empty medicine dropper she is chewing on.....I don't know why we have so many toys. She prefers things like tearing up magazines, playing with empty water bottles and playing with the keyboard while Brian is on his laptop.




Once again, who needs toys or food when you have paper towels around? She does love her food however, unless its peas. Her favorite is sweet potatoes and anything Brian and I have on our plate that we can give to her.

2 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

She is so beautiful. Those big cheeks are so edible. I love the dipples.

Rebecca said...

She is such a doll.. but I didn't have tell you that!!! Bring her over any day!!!