The other day Raegan discovered my gum. I'm sure she is so curious because she sees me getting out multiple pieces daily. As you can see, she pulled out all the pieces in the box and then with her two little bottom teeth and upper gums she bit off a half that included the wrapper. I now have to be sneeky when I get gum or else she thinks she needs some too. She is still not walking but she is standing a lot and taking a few steps on her own so.
Big Girl!



What gum??
3 comments:
she is so cute!!!
Oh I love her so much. I love that cute top. Gum is yummy.
Awwww, kids and gum! So cute until mom ahs to take peanut butter to remove the big clump of it from your hair. Or you wrap it around your neck as a sort of "see waht I can do with my gum" competition. She's such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment