Monday, November 3, 2008

Hope each of you had a fun Halloween. We enjoyed ourselves. We took Raegan to our church where they do a trunk-or-treat every year. Some people decorate the trunks of their cars and the kids go around the parking lot to each car and collect candy. It is fun because you get to see some of your friends kids dressed up without having to go to each of their houses. I can't seem to get Raegan to look at the camera anymore...everytime I get it out she just wants to play with it. Last week we got Raegan's "big girl furniture" so she has been sleeping in her twin size bed. So far so good. I'll post pics someday when I get her room put together. We also had her first poop on the big girl potty last week. I'm not pushing potty training just yet but she has shown some interest since I bought a Dora potty and stool and its next to the toilet. I'll keep ya posted.










4 comments:

amy said...

she looks so cute Jeni!

Rebecca said...

she's is too precious even if she isn't looking at the camera.. must be a reagan thing, as soon as I take a picture her eyes go everywhere but the camera!

Kristi Clinger said...

What a cutie pie. I love the hair. It's gotten so long. I'm so glad to hear the big girl bed is going so well.

Bex said...

oh so cute! i love halloween!