Saturday, January 10, 2009

We've been pretty homebound seeing as it is flu and RSV season but in the last couple of weeks we've had some great weather in the 70's so we've ventured out to the park and to feed the ducks. Most of the time Raegan eats more bread than she throws to the ducks so thats why I included that pic.

Raegan is just so helpful with Brady. She wants to hold him all the time and loves to kiss him. Brady loves it when his big sis talks to him. She insist on pushing him in his stroller too. At Brady's two week check up he weighed 8lbs 11 1/2 ozs. Sunday Brian weighed him and he was 10 1/2 lbs so I am anxious to see what he weighs when we go on Friday for his 1 month appointment. He getting to be a chunky lil monkey.

Most of you know that Raegan is obsessed with Dora. Her new favorite thing to do is play Dora games on Brian's laptop. There is even one game she can do all be herself so I had to include a pic of her playing it. She got some Dora and Blue's Clues games for the computer for Christmas but we also go to the nickjr website and there are games to play there too for anyone who might be interested in checking them out. There are also things on the nickjr site to print off to color as well as things make and do.
















2 comments:

Babs said...

She's such a big girl! I'm so glad she's gentle with Brady.

As soon as I get over my cold I'll come see y'all.

Love you!

Kristi Clinger said...

What cute kids you two make. I can't wait to meet Brady.