Once again....I'm playing catch up. We visited the Fort Worth Zoo in mid September and I'm just now posting a few pics. We had never taken the kids to the FW Zoo because it is about an hour drive but we went on the perfect Saturday afternoon. The zoo was not busy and the weather was great. I've taken the kids to the Dallas Zoo but the FW Zoo is much nicer. One thing the Dallas Zoo doesn't have that the FW Zoo has is a fenced in area where you can feed small birds(parakeets, cockatoos, etc). I think Raegan enjoyed that most. She didn't want to hold the birds on her finger but she would pet them as long as I was holding them. Brady enjoyed being outside and checking out all the fasinating animals and the sounds they make. We enjoyed going as a family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't like birds on my finger either. Creeps me out.
Post a Comment