I'm just going to back log some important things. I know its been a long time!! I have a good reason. We have done some remodeling to our home and we had our computer down for months. We finally have made our study into an inviting workspace for Brian. We went from a tiny desk with our computer and small file cabinet next to it holding our printer to beautiful with lots of workspace. We now have all wood paneling including beams on the ceiling and built in cabinets, desk and shelves. What a difference!! The company that we had transform our room was called G2 contractors and I highly recommend them if you have a need for any sort of built- ins, trim work, outdoor arbors, etc. They can build about anything. Raegan loved helping the workers with some finishing touches :) We are still not done decorating but it is functional. Here's the transformation...
No comments:
Post a Comment