Raegan went to the Dr. today because she has been refluxing. She was 11 lbs, 3.5 ozs. She is getting to be a chunky monkey :) I love that she is getting some rolls on her thighs. The reflux wasn't too bad at first but it has progressively worsened over the last week. The Dr. started her on prevacid so hopefully that makes her feel better. Although her tummy has been hurting she still hasn't been too fussy just really squirmish and uncomfortable. Last night she was having a hard time sleeping so I put her propped up on a pillow next to me. Of course she loves sleeping between her mommy and daddy. I just took a couple quick pics of her today so I thought I'd share those too.


1 comment:
She is so big! I can't wait to see her again. let me know when you are here, my schedule is WIDE OPEN right now, thanks to Reese!
Post a Comment