Last week we went to Kansas to visit and to celebrate Raegan's birthday with Jeni's family. Raegan loves spending time with her cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma and grandpa. She also really enjoyed playing with all of her new toys. Her grandma got her a car she can ride in and I didn't think she was ever going to get out of it. She also got a learning laptop she LOVES, a fancy entertainment walker, a fun ball popper and lots of cute clothes for this summer. I guess loving cake is inherited because Raegan devoured her entire cupcake. She apparently has a sweet tooth like her mom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cute little princess!
she is darling.. and I love that she loves cake!!! :)
A princess indeed! We can't wait to celebrate with you at the end of the month.
How fun, I love the cake pics the best! I can't believe it has been a whole year!!!!
SHES A YEAR OLD ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? Looks like she had a fun birthday! She really did love that cake...she turned into a purple princess! She always makes me smile :)
Post a Comment