Thursday, March 27, 2008

So yesterday I was cleaning the bathroom and I kept hearing this "thud". I assumed it was my lil darling in the closet playing with my shoes as she so often does. Wrong! The "thud" I was hearing was from the sound of the toilet paper flying off the roll as she sped it around. In case you have ever been over and seen the toilet paper sitting on the bathroom counter, this is why. She loves to unravel toilet paper, especially if its a new big roll. I usually can catch her before its completely off and just roll it back up but this time I was too late. The third photo is from another day but playing with Sayde's dog food bowl/dog food is another one of her favorite things to do. Yesterday after I had just cleaned my kitchen floors she decided to dump the dog bowl all over it and then spread the pieces out everywhere. I'm sure poor Sayde is going to drop some weight because most of the day (except for naps/if we are gone) her bowl is usually out of reach. Raegan spots it right when I put it down if she's awake. I don't know what it is about Sayde's food that she loves....I can't imagine it tastes very good. I know she is just exploring the world around her so I just laugh and take some pics :)







4 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny. I love that she sits on the dog food stand.

amy said...

Raegan is getting so big! She's grown so much since I last saw you guys. An aside, we need to remedy that soon:) Anyway, rediscovered your blog and have very much enjoyed catching up on Family Guinn:) Miss you!

Bex said...

I'm sure shes just getting some practice for when she's older and goes toilet papering! She's such a doll.

a said...

OH, I remeber those days...My boy's used to spill the cereal on a newly cleaned kitchen floor and then stomp on it. LOL.