Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I never take near as many pictures as planned when I'm home but here a few with family and friends. The first pic is of Raegan and her cousins, the blonde cutie is also her cousin and the two dark haired darlings are my friends girls and the one of her pushing the adorable girl in the car is another one of my friends little girls. While we were home she got her first professional haricut (I've trimmed it a few times but it needed a "real" cut) and it turned out very cute. The hairstylist cut it so it naturally will curl under and not flip out like it was previously. The smart stylist had a sucker ready for her so she would sit still and she cooperated just great. We really enjoyed getting to spend the week with family and catching up with some friends.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Never considered trying a lollipop! I bet he'd love it. He NEVER holds still when we cut his hair. I'll try that next time.

Kristi Clinger said...

She is so gosh darn cute. I do love the new hair cut.

Bex said...

Jenny, great pictures! Missed you while you were gone, but glad to have you back!