Saturday, May 24, 2008

So last week we tried out Raegan's new squirt pool and she thought it was pretty fun. She entertained herself for a good 45 min before I had to be the party pooper and get her settled down for a nap. I'm sure with the Texas heat she will get lots of use from her squirt pool and her water table which we have yet to get out of the box. She loves being outside!

The pics of her in my kitchen drawer were from the thurs night when I was making dinner. She always goes through my cabinets and unloads whatever she can but that night she decided to get in the cabinet and she even attempted to put herself in the pot only to discover she is a little too big :)









2 comments:

The Jackman Family said...

she looks like she is having tons of fun!!! she is SO big and super cute...i miss you guys!! :)

Kristi Clinger said...

What a cutie pootie. How nice that it keeps her entertain and she has a great friend to share with.