I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone by. I remember holding my lil princess in the hospital for the first time like it was yesterday. She has been such a blessing in our lives. She makes me laugh every day. She is a chatterbox and has started forming sentences. Although she can be quite sassy, she is also very sweet and always willing to give hugs and kisses or "smooches" as we call them. She loves playing outside and going to the park. She asked to watch Nemo almost daily. She asked about her buddy James daily as well. She loves all things girly but also likes cars, dinosaurs, planes and balls. She likes taking care of her babies best. She changes their diapers, feeds them, and cuddles them pretending to soothe them to sleep. She is so sweet and loving with her brother. He lights up with just her sitting by him. I'm so grateful for this little angel I get to call mine.




Her new ride
No comments:
Post a Comment