While we were visiting family in Kansas this past weekend we decided to get haircuts. I had my hair cut and highlighted and both Raegan and Brady had theirs cut. We had a friend/stylist that came to my moms house. She did a great job! At first I just had Raegan's hair trimmed because I love to put it in pig tails and in a ponytail. The problem is, when I do get her hair how I want it, it doesn't stay long. She ends up rubbing her head on the car seat or pulling it out before I even get to our destination. I decided we would do a cute "bob" for now and grow it out when she's a little older. Her pretty cousins, Jaedyn and Adisyn, got their hair cut too. Brady was so cute when he had his hair cut. He laughed out loud when she was using the clippers to trim around his neck. Guess it tickled him :) I have been cutting his hair the last few times because I refuse to pay $20 for a boys cut (which is what I was paying to have it done in Dallas). She only charged me $5 each for the kids cuts. YAHOO!


Today we went to Raegan's preschool to meet her teachers, Mrs. Sally and Mrs. Raquel. She was so excited! She meet some friends and enjoyed checking out her classrooms. She'll have a homeroom classroom but will go to a different room for music and spanish class. I'll get some pics of her first day next Tues when she has her big girl backpack and nap mat.
1 comment:
I love her hair. It's darling!
Post a Comment