Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Raegan's First Day of Preschool

Yesterday Raegan started preschool. She was so excited to go. On the way I asked her if she was ready and she gave me her "excited" face and said yes. I couldn't keep her attention to get a good pic once we got into the school because she was too busy checking out all the other kids. I snapped one of her with her cute nap mat and matching lunch box. I realized after I got her dressed she coordinated with all of her accessories but I did not plan that. There was a lot of pink and blue going on :)She has to wear close toed shoes so I was just trying to put her in something that she could wear her tennis shoes with. She thinkss her tennis shoes make her run really fast so she wants to wear them all the time. She was pretty much pushing me out the door because she was ready to play. I was a little sad she is getting so big. I'm glad though she does well with me leaving her otherwise I wouldn't want to. She's a social butterfly so I know she'll have fun at school.
(Nevermind the water marks on her shirt....she spilled on herself on the way).








1 comment:

Kristi Clinger said...

I thought tthat you were going to say that the water works were from you crying.
She's getting so big!