Wednesday, June 24, 2009

As if yesterdays blog wasn't gross enough....

I thought Brady's poo incident in the intellitainer was bad but it was much easier to clean up then this poo incident. At least we were at home the first time.

I went to visit a friend tonight and on my why home I thought I smelled poop. Raegan confirmed that I did by pointing at Brady and saying "brady poopy mommy". I turned to glance at him and all I see is his hands and feet flailing around and they are covered in poop. I was on a road where I couldn't pull over for a while and all I could hope was that he didn't touch his face. So I finally find somewhere to pull over to check out the mess. OH BOY! I was wiping his hands off but as fast as I would wipe them he would touch his leg and get it on him again. I wasn't far from home at this point so I threw a burp cloth over his legs and got his hands clean in hopes that he wouldn't get anymore on his face....yes, it was on his face. I was sick to my stomach. Once we got home Brian took him strait to the bath again while I tore apart his car seat so I could wash every piece of fabric on it. Because I couldn't remove the straps I had to hold the seat upside down and try to rinse them in the sink. Then I took clorox wipes and rags to the straps to clean them. It should be clearly sanitized at this point. I even took the wipes and spray out to my car just in case I may have touched anything after I wiped his hands off.

You're probably thinking we need better diapers. We use good diapers...Huggies. I usually mix his fruit with rice cereal in the morn. I thought because he didn't poop yesterday and he was a little constipated this morning I'd try to help him put and just give him peaches this morn. Apparently it did the trick. He's definitely not constipated anymore :) Oh, just in case your wondering why he's in a diaper only. I took off his outfit before leaving my friends because it got dirty.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. These last two posts topped that rabbit incident!

Kristi Clinger said...

Oh Jeni! That's gross. I'm sorry that this happened. I'm sorry that I live so far away.
I do appreciate the visit.
I hope your husband doesn't band you from my house.

Bex said...

Hahaha Zach did the exact same thing, except we were on a road trip and no where near a rest stop. What on earth are you feeding that kid?

Jessica said...

I am sorry, but since i am not a mom and havent got to experience that yet, all i can do its laugh.