Friday, June 12, 2009

She carries her purses and babies everywhere....we even had to take both on our walk today.






Walked into another room then came back to this....she went all the way to the top before I was standing on the couch guiding her back down. SCARY!


She made it safely down :) She wasn't scared a bit...but I was!


Yes, she is in the jumper with him....not what I meant when I asked her to go play with Brady while I made dinner

4 comments:

Matt & Tori said...

So cute..I can't wait to see you guys again :)

Rebecca said...

she is such a monkey.. I swear.. if they can climb it they will!! :) Love them both!!

The Jackman Family said...

hahaha thats great...go play with brady and she gets in the bouncer with him. he is getting so big! both are gorgeous children!

Kristi Clinger said...

That is too funny Jeni. I would be have been scared out of my mind if I saw Pierce up there like that. We would have been in the ER again. He probably would have jumped from there to your couch.
What cute kids!!!!