The other day Brady was happily playing in his intellitainer while I made dinner. He had been plating for awhile and I was waiting for dinner to be ready so I went to talk to him. He was all smiles as usual when anyone talks to him. All was good until I noticed that he was making circles and splatting POO around with his feet. YUCK! I went to get my camera and of course the battery was dead. We used Brian's phone to get this shot. It doesn't show it very well but you still get the point. Needless to say we went strait to the bath.

This is why a two year old should always be supervised while playing with markers. I usually don't leave the room but I went to throw some clothes in the dryer and sure enough she took advantage and colored her face, hands and clothes. At least they were washable markers :)
3 comments:
love it!!! Looks like your baths get regular use around there!!!
Thats so funny. I just love Raegan! And Brady too of course.
Oh Jeni, that's just too funny!
Post a Comment